shabby blogs barn sale

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pregnancy Tidbits-39 weeks

Pregnancy Tidbits:

 
How Far Along: 39 weeks!

Total Weight Gain:
 I am no longer weighing--because I am so swollen/retaining water in my feet, hands, & calves that it quite frankly makes me mad-- I don't feel it is accurate :)


Maternity Clothes: YES!

Gender: Girl!! (Emma Mackenzie Doty)

Size of the Baby: 7.6 lbs (approx.) she may be a big girl :)
WE WILL SEE HOW BIG SHE REALLY IS!

Movement: Yes :) 


Sleep: During the day--who sleeps at night??

What I miss: Being able to expose my ankles to the general public...


Cravings: 
SNO CONES & Daylight Donuts


Symptoms: Heartburn & Preeclampsia :(

Best Moment this week:
 Well, just a few more days on bed rest and then in less than a weeks time---we should be PARENTS! My doctor plans to tell us a date at Monday's appointment...soooo STAY TUNED!
Cannot wait to meet the little peanut...and from the way she is moving around--she wants out too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment