shabby blogs barn sale

Friday, March 4, 2011

Pregnancy Tidbits-36 weeks

Pregnancy Tidbits:

 
How Far Along: 36 weeks!


Total Weight Gain:
Around 26-27 lbs. this just depends on the day...I have stayed about the same range the last 3-4 weeks. I think each of my swollen feet literally weigh 2 lbs. a piece

Maternity Clothes: YES!


Gender: Girl!! (Emma Mackenzie 
Doty)

Size of the Baby: 5.5-6 lbs. (approx.)

Movement: Yes :) all day every day


Sleep: Not good...


What I miss: Wearing actual shoes (*having to wear flip flops daily) and seeing my ankles :)


Cravings:
Sweets & Charleston's Glazed Carrots


Symptoms: Heartburn :( & swollen hands/feet

Best Moment this week:
 
My reflexology massage was best part of week...my poor feet!






***One of my latest finds for Emma***

No comments:

Post a Comment