shabby blogs barn sale

Friday, March 18, 2011

Pregnancy Tidbits-38 weeks

Pregnancy Tidbits:

 
How Far Along: 38 weeks!


Total Weight Gain:
 I am no longer weighing--because I am so swollen/retaining water in my feet, hands, & calves that it quite frankly makes me mad-- I don't feel it is accurate :)
(My doc says this is fine...)
Maternity Clothes: YES!


Gender: Girl!! (Emma Mackenzie 
Doty)

Size of the Baby: 7.6 lbs (approx.)she may be a big girl :)

Movement: Yes :) all day every day


Sleep: No change here!


What I miss: Seeing my ankles..."feeling" in my fingers


Cravings: SNO CONES



Symptoms: Heartburn & Preeclampsia :(

Best Moment this week:
 Trying to make a positive thought out of some negative news...
This week I got told I have preeclampsia--it is not bad yet--but I am on bed-rest until at least Monday when my doctor is back in town and we will more than likely get an induction date! The good thing that happened out of all of this... is I got two unplanned ultrasounds--so it was exciting to see her!

Picture below is a neat frame my friend Erin made for Emma:



No comments:

Post a Comment