shabby blogs barn sale

Friday, February 4, 2011

Stockings and Snow

Well...since I cannot leave the new house to go shop for new things for the house...I will just do it online :)
I am really tried of this SNOW...
I have a lot to do and this is putting a damper on things!

On a better note--after buying Emma's bookshelf at Pottery Barn Kids--I realized I LOVE that place.

So...today I checked out their "SALE" items (after I had found towels for Emma's bathroom) and they had stockings on there. I was so excited because I had looked all Christmas season with no luck.
Well, today I found what I wanted and almost half price. I wasn't willing to pay full price during the holiday season--and now I am glad I waited.

Hope you all are staying safe & warm!
 :)

Here they are:




(The dogs have to stick with their old stockings...)

No comments:

Post a Comment