shabby blogs barn sale

Sunday, February 27, 2011

35 weeks--littles less than 5 weeks to go :)

Pregnancy Tidbits: 35 WEEKS



Pregnancy Tidbits:

 
How Far Along: 35 weeks!


Total Weight Gain: 24-25 lbs. just depends on the day...I have stayed about the same range the last 3-4 weeks.

Maternity Clothes: YES!


Gender: Girl!! (Emma Mackenzie 
Doty)

Size of the Baby: 5.5 lbs. (approx.)

Movement: Yes :) she gets up in my ribs too now!


Sleep: Not good...


What I miss: Wearing actual shoes (*having to wear flip flops daily) and seeing my ankles :)


Cravings: Sweets


Symptoms: Heartburn :( & swollen hands/feet

Best Moment this week: Getting the new car and working on the nursery. It is my goal in the next week or so to upload pics of the new house. Until then I will post a sneak peek of Emma's room below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment