shabby blogs barn sale

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Emma's first plane ride

This past weekend we flew to Atlanta, Ga. I was in a wedding and Emma and Emma joined me for the fun! It was Emma's first plane ride. She did GREAT! She didn't sleep well in the same room with us, and I am now a little nervous because Sunday we leave for Disneyland and Newport Beach so we may have poor sleep in our future sooner rather than later. However, with that being said I CANNOT wait to be in the happiest place on earth will my happy girl. She's never been (except for in the belly).

Back to Atlanta! We went to wedding events all weekend and also got to see my college roommate Kylee and check out the Georgia Aquarium.


Pics below:

with Kylee 



with daddy at Aquarium 



At the rehearsal dinner


At the wedding

with the bride

Emma and Mommy


silly girl

Emma on the dance floor





on the plane



walking the aisle


pirate Emma at legoland gift shop




Reunited with Godzilla


NEXT STOP CALIFORNIA :)


OH & HERE IS EMMA IN A BIKINI 

with uncle Robbie and Izzy







No comments:

Post a Comment