shabby blogs barn sale

Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday....weekend reflections





Here are some pictures from today featuring Emma (duh) & Godzilla...

Our weekend...

We had a good weekend and we had even hoped to get to the ZOO on Sunday for Emma's 1st trip...we didn't make it before the HEAT...
It is now on this weekends agenda before we head off to the lake for a mini vacation!
We mostly took it easy and it was nice to hang out the 3 of us--both of us got to catch up with friends too--which we both really enjoyed!

Emma is quickly approaching her 4 month birthday. AHHH!
She rolls over--although not a lot... she can hold her head up SO well.
She sleeps 8-10 hour stretches and I AM THINKING I AM VERY LUCKY :)
She went from the world's worst sleeper to ONE OF THE VERY BEST!!!!!
She laughs now and smiles a lot--and I find her searching for me when she hears my voice
-----which makes me feel pretty special!

I will say it is hard being one of the only one of my friends with a child--I feel a little "left-out" or in a different category now-- I don't mean it as a complaint--just an observation. I wouldn't change anything about my life right now, but it is requiring some adjustments. All in all I am blessed and still very thankful to be back in OKLAHOMA--heat and all!

2 comments:

  1. Linds - I have a half day next Thursday. Would you like to get a snow cone or something? I would love to see you guys :) Or I can just bring ya something! I'll call ya next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES we would love to see you! Let me know what time!!!

    ReplyDelete