shabby blogs barn sale

Monday, November 29, 2010

Pregnancy Tidbits

Pregnancy Tidbits

How Far Along: 22 weeks 

Total Weight Gain: 11-12 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes, I am mixing them with some of my looser pre-pregnancy clothes. 


Gender: Girl!! (Emma Mackenzie Doty)

Size of the Baby: Size of a small baby doll (My book says this...)

Movement: Yes, I am feeling her more and more--doctor says in the next 2 weeks I should feel her more and more.


Sleep: Not good at all this past week--wake up 3-4 times a night

What I miss: A waistline...just kidding I don't miss anything today


Cravings: Anything sweet!! And Apple Caramel Spice from Starbucks

Symptoms: Poor Sleep and worn out

Best Moment this week: We had a doctor appointment today and I love hearing her heartbeat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment