shabby blogs barn sale

Monday, October 18, 2010

Pregnancy Tidbits

How Far Along: 16 weeks & 1 day

Total Weight Gain: 4-5lbs

Maternity Clothes: A lot of pants--few shirts
Size of the baby: A Turnip--& I am thinking a girl now....
Gender: Nov. 2nd we will know for sure--but we both think a girl and we just feel really sure about this all the sudden!!
Movement: I think so. I have felt some little flicks...

Sleep: No change...still not getting very rested-but that may be training for the future when I won't get any sleep!
What I miss: A Cocktail now & then
Cravings: Laffy Taffy
Symptoms: BAD MIGRAINES :(
Best Moment this week: Starting to feel little flicks, and also we go to Disney World on Wednesday. Also, knowing we are 2 weeks from knowing for sure---girl or boy!
(OU being #1 hasn't hurt anything either!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment